1 medium bowl
20 mins (Prep: 5 mins. Cook: 15 mins)
1 handful french beans, trimmed and cut into shorter lengths
15 medium prawns, shelled
1 tsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 garlic clove, finely minced
1 tbsp canola oil
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp table salt
1/3 small cup water
1. Marinate prawns in soya sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl. Leave to sit for at least 10 mins.
2. Heat oil in pan. Fry garlic for 1 min on medium-high heat.
3. Add beans and 1/3 cup water. Fry for 3 minutes until beans turn from light green to dark green.
4. Add sugar, salt and pepper and stir well. Pop on the lid and let it cook for 1-2 minutes on medium-low heat.
5. Add prawns and cook about 5 mins until prawns turn pink.
Don’t heat the oil for too long in the pan or the garlic will burn.