1 medium bowl (serves 2)
15 mins (Prep: 5 mins. Cook: 10 mins)
2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 .5 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp water
Vanilla ice cream (optional, but you know you want to)
1. Peel, pit and cut peaches into wedges.
2. Melt butter in the pan on medium heat. Mix in honey and cinnamon and stir well.
3. Add 1 tbsp water to the sauce mixture and cook for 1 min.
4. Add in peaches, coating evenly with the sauce. Cook peaches on medium-low heat for 10 mins, stirring gently after 5 mins. The sauce should have a thick (not watery) consistency.
5. Remove peaches from the pan and place in a bowl. Add vanilla ice cream and drizzle the sauce over.
6. Serve immediately.
Don’t add too much water or the sauce will be diluted.