50 mins (Prep: 5 mins. Chill: 30 mins. Cook: 15 mins.)
10 prawns (peeled)
Grated zest of 1 lime
Lime wedges (to serve)
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tbsp soy sauce (or 2 tbsp fish sauce)
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Combine lime zest, chilli flakes, garlic, soy sauce and olive oil in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Add the prawns and scallops to the marinade and toss to coat.
3. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 mins.
4. Preheat oven to 200°C. Arrange prawns and scallops on a foil-lined tray and drizzle the marinade over it.
5. Roast in the oven for 12-15 mins until prawns turn pink.
6. Remove from the oven and serve with lime wedges.